Abbotshaw House is an extremely comfortable Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast situated within the beautiful Liddesdale Valley with 363 acres of private farmland and woodland including a mile stretch of private river.
Just off the A7 (the historic route from Carlisle and the M6 to Edinburgh). Abbotshaw House is an ideal base for walking, cycling, fishing, horse-riding and star-gazing.
We have 4 competitively priced rooms. The Reiver Suite is ideal for a romantic weekend.
All rooms have panoramic views of some of the most spectacular scenery of the Scottish Borders with 40" Freeview TVs and FREE Wifi.
- Ensuite or with private bathroom
- Freeview TV
- Free Wifi
- Superking or King size bed
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- DVD player and selection of DVDs and board games
- Secure lock-up for bikes etc
- Washroom for bikes/horses
- Plenty of parking
- Transport available to the village for evening meals or evening meals can be provided (by prior arrangement)
For further information and online booking, please visit our website or contact us using the details provided below.